Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Random List of Thirty Things About Me.
Inspired by Conor, I'm not going to make a list of 200 things, but 30. Maybe readers might be inspired to make their own lists?
1. My favourite film of all time is “The Dead”
2. A book I couldn’t put down was “And Ladies of the Club”.
3. I’ll throw up at the sight/smell/taste of beetroot.
4. I was a vegetarian on and off for years at a time, starting when I was fourteen.
5. I’ve ‘enough hair for two heads’.
6. I’m vain about my hair
7. I’ve experienced tantric sex.
8. I had a gay boyfriend who in later life was a gay activist.
9. I used to star in Gilbert & Sullivan productions.
10. I can sing the lyrics from these operettas at the drop of a hat.
11. I was a folk singer in the late sixties.
12. I love Jane Austen
13. I’m mad for strong, dark-roasted coffee.
14. And espressos and cappuccinos.
15. I don’t have a television
16. I love reading
17. I love knitting
18. I love having friends in for meals
19. I love ‘The Chat’.
20. I love walking and hiking
21. I used to run marathons
22. I’ve struggled with body image/weight/food issues most of my life.
23. I’m not a team player
24. I hate team work
25. I’ve been sober since 6/29/86
26. I cry easily but nearly always alone.
27. I’ve never quite grown up.
28. I miss my mother every day and she’s been dead for 37 years.
29. I’m very easily hurt.
30. I’ve never been bored in my whole life.