Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sunday Selections

 Joining others in this Sunday Selection mix of photo-dumps.

Elephant's Child

From The Highrise

Drifting through Life

And maybe more!

Rambling around my apartment time:


I stole a cutting from the conservatory a couple of months ago and put it in this wee wall vase. It's grateful.

I love this mini garden on a side table.


A little tribute wall behind the door in my bedroom of the dear ones lost in the last few years. Some of the kindest people I have ever known. The one on the left is me and my bestie (since we were 6 years old). The two on the right were treasured mentors.


I am editing my part memoir of a stretch of time when I was only 23 years old which had a lasting impact on me. Chapter outlines, character outlines, magnifying glass for my not so good anymore eye sight.

This most gorgeous hand-painted card from a dear artist friend received a few days ago. We have travelled a long, convoluted path together encouraging each other's artistic endeavours. 

14 comments:

  1. That painted card is so wonderful. I would definitely keep it on display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection and look at your rich and colourful home. That card is a stunner. And I love your growing things, and your memory wall, and...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks EC, all of it gives me a great deal of joy.
      XO
      WWW

      Delete
  3. I love the hand-painted card and the mini-garden. And also the print(?) above the wall vase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a painting which reminded me of the houses in St. John's but bought on a trip to Cape Breton a few years back.
      XO
      WWW

      Delete
  4. A lovely selection. I like the painted card and the picture on the wall above the cutting too. The table garden is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks River, yes everyone loves that painting as I do.
      XO
      WWW

      Delete
  5. I love that miniature garden, and the painted card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, such little items cheer me when I glance at them.
      XO
      WWW

      Delete
  6. I love the garden and the grateful cutting, the memory wall, and the card. They are all full of meaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when I'm having a bad day they remind me of better days.
      XO
      WWW

      Delete
  7. I like that you fill your spaces with mementos. I like that wall vase, and never saw anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. I believe I found it in a thrift store many years ago.
      XO
      WWW

      Delete

Comments are welcome. Anonymous comments will be deleted unread.

Email me at wisewebwomanatgmaildotcom if you're having trouble.