Friday, January 15, 2021

Day 8

All is kinda well.

Lots of snow overnight, I'm glad I cancelled my appointments. Snow never bothered me until I had that bad ice fall in 2015 and that changed everything. 

Here is a picture of the girls with the snow as a backdrop.


Slept a lot today but ate well and exercised nil. No energy.

Sometimes life is a bit of a trudge. But motto is "do the next right thing".  And that helped my day along.

A good book helps. John Boyne's latest.

And a riveting new documentary on the Night Stalker in LA.


9 comments:

  1. Sleeping a lot is sometimes just what you need. I had a day like that last week. Got up late, had an afternoon nap and still was in bed by 9.30pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized later that I had been pretty light on sleep for about a week, River. It does catch up with us.

      XO
      WWW

      Delete
  2. Crocusses are even prettier on a backdrop of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crocus is beautiful against the snow ... which has made me realize we've hardly had any snow at all so far this winter around Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of ours following by by NE winds and tough visibility Tom, so basically keeping inside :)

      XO
      WWW

      Delete
  4. It's good to know how your day will go. Like having a dance card filled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listening to what your body tells you is the best policy under the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes a day of R&R (rest and relaxation) is just what is needed. I had a tense Saturday trying to sign up for the Covid vaccine and needed an R&R Sunday (yesterday), very restorative.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Anonymous comments will be deleted unread.

Email me at wisewebwomanatgmaildotcom if you're having trouble.