Saturday, February 19, 2011

Y'all Want To Go On A Round the World Trip With Me?


I was thrilled to get this email in my box today (from Sir Alex Larry, no less!) and decided to share the good fortune with my readers.

Start packin'!


VISA CARD PAYMENT (822)
OUR REF: WB/NF/IMF/WA-XX027/N08

It is my pleasure officially to inform you that (VISA Card Number; 4278763100030014) has been accredited in your favor.

Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The VISA Card Value is $6.8MILLION USD.

You are advised to contact the payment center via Email:(visa.cardteamcnt@focusedonreturns.com) with the following information;

* Full Name:* Delivery Address:* Age:*Sex* Occupation:* Phone Number:

Congratulations once again.

Regards,
Sir Alex Larry,
visa.cardteamcnt@focusedonreturns.com
TEL: +447045751729, +447011120244

13 comments:

  1. That is the best laugh I have had all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Sir Alex Larry is, indeed, a generous man. I'll meet you at the dock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm in! What a trip this will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. try typing in focusedonreturns.com

    nada of course

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean it doesn't ask you for your bank account number, your pin number or your online password or have a virus-ridden attachment entitled A Special Greeting Just For You?

    Ye gods, it might even be genuine....

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoooHooo....This is wonderful news. I'm so excited for your good fortune...

    How many people do you think actually fall for this scam? There must be a few or they wouldn't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Emails like this always brighten up my day. I hope you realize how lucky you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must deserve to get such mails. They are not sent to all and sundry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a new one on me - brilliant! I wonder how many people fall for it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can get pretty damn far on $6.8MILLION USD.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just received that same exact email and card number with the same verification number! Maybe we can go together!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Anonymous comments will be deleted unread.

Email me at wisewebwomanatgmaildotcom if you're having trouble.